On Friday night, we gathered for the latest Austin Bridal Secrets Summer Mixer. I want to thank Mary Charron at Austin Custom Winery in Oak Hill for allowing us to hang out with her and have a blast.
I wanna share the highlights from our event, starting with some of the stars of Austin Bridal Secrets.
First, the wine! I had some of Vintner’s shiraz and the pear riesling and they were both very good.
Nicole from Delysia brought her family and her wonderful truffles! I got hooked on the blueberry truffles! They were incredible! Her two-year-old son Sebastian was dancing a lot to the music and what a joy he was to have with us. Their 2nd child is due in August and I wish them all the best with the new baby.
I started out the evening playing some Dean Martin and other Italian-type music. Nice and elegant.
Harpist Amanda Woosley performed 2 sets and brought some sweet vibes into the room.
Linda Carter of Carter Creations had two of her original wedding gowns on display as well her portfolio with some amazing dresses in it.
Other Stars of Austin Bridal Secrets in the house were:
- Johnny Gasyna of Music4Life DJs,
- Tammie Garza, of Tammie Garza hair
- Su-Min, the Makeover Angel
- April Neubold of Petalworks
- Beth Richard of Exquisite Petals
Later on we danced and had karaoke too. My sister Lori and my mother rocked “Dancing Queen”:
We also got to meet some other vendors too who came to hang out and network:
- Shannon Wine, the new Austin rep for Premier Bride magazine
- Amy & Lauren from BigDay Event Productions
- Becky Kittelman from Kittleman Photography
- Stephanie Johnson from Creative & Crafty, cards and invitations
- Betty Giannone from Gobo Entertainment
We had a great time together! Look for the next Austin Bridal Secrets mixer to be held in October. Reach out if you would like to be involved.